I flew 4,000 miles to FIGHT for Cleetus McFarland's Freedom Factory

I flew 4,000 miles to FIGHT for Cleetus McFarland's Freedom Factory

I flew 4,000 miles to speak up against the land development around the Freedom Factory. What @CleetusM has built with his incredible team now has worldwide implications on racing and the automotive enthusiast culture in general. While the vote has already gone through to push the development to the state, I think it is still important to keep emails flowing to the county to let them know exactly what the Freedom Factory means to everyone worldwide.

You can help by emailing (I recommend just copying all parties) exactly how important this is for you:

The emails are as follows:
james.satcher@mymanatee.org
amanda.ballard@mymanatee.org
kevin.vanostenbridge@mymanatee.org
mike.rahn@mymanatee.org
vanessa.baugh@mymanatee.org
jason.bearden@mymanatee.org
george.kruse@mymanatee.org

Catch me on Social Media:
https://compiled.social/gearsandgadgets

#FreedomFactory #cleetusmcfarland #racing

cleetus mcfarlanddrag racingbald eagles

Post a Comment

0 Comments