The Body Of Christ; Destroyed 😥 For Lack Of Knowledge 🤔💭

The Body Of Christ; Destroyed 😥 For Lack Of Knowledge 🤔💭

Brother Jason shared a powerful message that needs to be re-watched, re-heard, and shared with many in the body of Christ, especially shared with Pastors, Leaders, and Teachers.

This message is loaded with truth according to the scriptures, God’s Word! If you wanna know why the body of Christ is “being destroyed” and is “destroyed” … this message will tell us why?!!

- The Lords Dispute Against The Sinful Priesthood Of Israel 🇮🇱

“[6] My people are “DESTROYED” for lack of “KNOWLEDGE” [of My law, where I reveal My will]. Because you [the priestly nation] have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you from being My priest. Since you have forgotten the law of your God, I will also forget your children.”
‭‭Hosea‬ ‭4:6‬ ‭

Christ;DestroyedKnowledge

Post a Comment

0 Comments