HUGE $500 WOTC Charizard & Modern Charizard Trade With Pink Bunny Games Local Card Shop (LCS)

HUGE $500 WOTC Charizard & Modern Charizard Trade With Pink Bunny Games Local Card Shop (LCS)

#charizard pickups #pokemon pickups

Whats Good Youtube??

Today we are going to go over a trade that I made with Pink Bunny Games in Douth Milwaukee Wisconsin. I traded a Hidden Fates Shiny Charizard that was raw and had a tiny knick on the back (prolly psa 8-9) and some Junk SLABS. I wished I would have gotten a little more value, but I believe in the condition of these cards I picked up! (whenever we can grade again!! lol.) Hope you enjoy the video, lemme know what you think!

Thanks For Viewing,
Nick-It-Nick

Thank You Everyone for your Continued support! It means the world to me! 🙏🙏

Check out my Instagram:
@The_Odd_Oddish
I post pictures of my collections and Etc.

Email Me at: DreamBigPokemon@gmail.com

      Check out my other videos. Here at The Odd Oddish I open all different sets like Shining Fates, Shiny Star V, Vivid Voltage, Champions Path, Burning Shadows, Hidden Fates, Darkness Ablaze, Team Up, Unbroken Bonds, Sword and Shield, Rebel Clash, Sun and Moon, Shining Legends, Ultra Prizm, Cosmic Eclipse, XY, XY Evolutions, Xy Flashfire, Phantom Forces, Diamond and Pearl, Black and White, Fire Red Leaf Green, Base, Jungle, Fossil,, Team Rocket, Neo, Neo Genesis, and many more modern, and Vintage Packs!

pokemon cardspokemon card tradescharizard trades

Post a Comment

0 Comments