I Went to a Private Fishing Preserve - and I Caught Monsters!!

I Went to a Private Fishing Preserve - and I Caught Monsters!!

Hey guys! Today's fishing adventure was Epic! I had to drive Stacey to an all day meeting in Central New Jersey about 1 hour and 15 minutes drive from where we live. The meeting was going to be about 6 hours so I brought my fishing gear and searched for places to fish in the area.

What I found was totally unexpected and amazing - a Private Fishing Preserve that is stocked with many species and Giant Fish! This preserve lived up to its reputation - after a slow start I ended up catching a few Monster Fish and a new species! Amazing fights and it was an amazing day at this awesome Fishing Preserve!

Hope you enjoy the video!!

Email: Lion736899@gmail.com
Instagram: jerseyjoelfishing

#youtubechannel #youtube #youtuber #subscribe #youtubevideos #instagram #like #vlog #youtubecreator #youtubelife #summer #fishing #bassfishing #thetugismydrug #gofishing

Molder's Fishing Preserve - Old Bridge, NJ
https://hulafrog.com/marlboro-manalapan-nj/molder-s-fishing-preserve

New JerseyJersey Joel FishingNew Jersey Fishing

Post a Comment

0 Comments