Whatever Happened to Stanley and Barry Livingston? Chip and Ernie of My Three Sons

Whatever Happened to Stanley and Barry Livingston? Chip and Ernie of My Three Sons

Whatever Happened to Stanley and Barry Livingston? Chip and Ernie of My Three Sons.
The mini story of Stanley and Barry Livingston. Stanley Bernard Livingston (born November 24, 1950) is an American actor, director, producer, editor and writer. He is best known for playing Richard "Chip" Douglas, the third son of Steve Douglas (Fred MacMurray) on the television series My Three Sons. Barry Gordon Livingston (born December 17, 1953) is an American television and film actor, known for his role as "Ernie Douglas" on the television series My Three Sons (1963–72). He is the younger brother of actor/director Stanley Livingston, who played Ernie's older brother "Chip" on the show.
This video was made using information and photos freely found on the internet. No copyright infringement intended. This video may not be re-uploaded by others. I created this video and recorded the audio and my voice may not be used by others.
Thanks for watching!
Have a good time.

Barry LivingstonTLASEBarry Livingston movies

Post a Comment

0 Comments