[C9 PvE] - How to maximize your score in Chaos Arena

[C9 PvE] - How to maximize your score in Chaos Arena

This video is dedicated to all Potato Viking players like me so if you are not a Potato Viking Player then this video is not for you.



-Guild Master of Bro†herHood Guild EU Server- https://c9.webzen.com/rankings/guild-ranking/weekly/eu
-Playing all fighter classes PvP and PvE since 2012.
-30 Times Weekly PvP Tournament Champion.
-Player with the highest Arena Score in EU Server.


-This is probably the best way to get the best score in Chaos Arena as far as I know, If anyone has a better way feel free to share.

-The best way to get better fps if you don't have a high end pc is to minimize every graphic settings you can ingame, if you have a high end pc that can keep your fps high during Chaos Arena run, then you'll probably do much better with this tactic.

-While doing some tests I noticed that Winter H. skill doesnt allways push me in front when my fps goes that low 11-15 fps

-I did this video with +0 weapons just to show the minimum score you can get by using this tactic , it's obvious that the higher your dmg is the higher your score will be in the end.

-My score can go up to +-450 k if i am not recording

-Try to get the best position behind the left side or right side portals so you can hit the mobs that spawn from the portals on the other side, your combo count will be much higher like this with winter H compared with E. Blender.

-My Combo Count keeps reseting because of AMI accesories , the -500 burn is reseting your combo count, when you don't use any AMI accesories, your combo count doesnt reset until you drop the combo.

-You can get the Demonic Spellstones from the Jeweler in Waterford.

-I use Goddess Nostalgia Soul Set which I forgot to show in the video.

-If you have any other questions feel free to pm me ingame or in C9 Official Discord Server.

c9vikingchaos arena

Post a Comment

0 Comments