My Most Intricate Mechanical Design So Far!

My Most Intricate Mechanical Design So Far!

👁️♥️🫵
•••
This was supposed to be a Sunday afternoon side quest, but as all side quests do, this became a full 5 day slog. The challenge was turning the rotational motion of the cam shaft into the intricate motion of the top segments. The result is a project I am truly proud of as I had to stretch beyond the edge of my mechanical abilities- beyond what I thought I was capable of. Revealed in the mechanical linkages, cams, and followers is a Valentine’s inspired message that I hope everyone can deliver to someone in their lives.
•••
You can make your own cam powered eye heart U machine, the files are available on JBVCreative.com link in bio
•••
#valentinesart #valentinesdaygift #mechanicalart #mechanicalengineering #mechanicaldesign #kineticart #kineticsculpture #3dprinting #mechanism

IntricateMechanicalDesign

Post a Comment

0 Comments