Leveling Strategies from 1 to 40! Most Up to Date Zenith Leveling Guide!

Leveling Strategies from 1 to 40! Most Up to Date Zenith Leveling Guide!

I apologize about the mouse in the video... I didn't realize it was there until after I got done with the video. This video is the most up to date leveling guide out there currently. The devs changed some spawn points and event timers making some leveling guides obsolete. This will include some strategies to level up from 1 to 40 as quick as you can. If you have any other leveling routes let me know and I can do another video over those as well! If you enjoy the content let me know by subscribing and liking the video!

0:00 Introduction
1:19 Levels 5-20
10:39 Levels 13-18
12:00 Levels 15-20
15:05 Levels 23-40

leveling guideclone levelingessence mage guide

Post a Comment

0 Comments