SPIDERMAN COW vs Minions Rail Track Obstacles - GTA 5

SPIDERMAN COW vs Minions Rail Track Obstacles - GTA 5

This is a superhero obstacle challenge created by me with Horses and Spiderman gta 5 mod packs.


SPIDERMAN COW vs AMONG US Rail Track Obstacles - GTA 5


How I create my videos


:1. I firstly open my GTA 5 game and start creating my scenes, I spawn Spidermans and other models to be used in my videos.



2. I record my gameplay and commentary while I perform a scene using these in game modifications. I use OBS Recording software for this.



3. I finish my recording and drag it to VEGAS 16, this is my video editing software. I then add some music and cut out mistakes from my video.


4. When I am finished editing, I render the video and upload to Youtube,



5. Lastly, to create my thumbnails, I use Photoshop C6 editing software, I screenshot a good scene in my video and drag it to this software. I then add effects and zoom in my image to create my thumbnails.


Hope you enjoyed this tutorial on how I create my GTA 5 videos.


If you liked it, leave the Like and subscribe


Thank you


#spiderman #Motos #gta5

SPIDERMANMinionsTrack

Post a Comment

0 Comments