Flosstube Cross Stitch Christmas Tree 2021

Flosstube Cross Stitch Christmas Tree 2021

Stitchy friends, I hope that you are able to enjoy seeing my cross stitch tree despite all the inadequacies of the videography. This is my very first video of any type, and I was just unable to give this project the further time needed to work out all the areas needing improvement.

The still photos include tree lights on, but the ornaments showed up much clearer in the video footage with lights off in daylight hours.

About the tree: It is 12 feet tall. I have not counted the ornaments, so I do not know how many are there. A handful of the ornaments were purchased from eBay about 12 years ago, but the vast majority were stitched and finished by me. A few were stitched in the early 90s. The others I stitched more recently over a period of about 11 years. In the last 2 years, I have switched to mostly regular-sized projects, although I still have 50-100 stitched ornaments that are still waiting to be FFO’d.

Music provided by Bensound.

I sometimes offer project bags for sale on my Facebook page. Please visit me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Bags-Luggage/Project-bags-by-atlantastitcher-111643457231661/

Thank you for watching, and Merry Stitchy Christmas!

FlosstubeCrossStitch

Post a Comment

0 Comments