Lola more favored with sweet potatoes mum so happy. monkey Lola

Lola more favored with sweet potatoes mum so happy. monkey Lola

Hello everyone, welcome to my channel!!

Purpose of my channel

Due to I am an animal lover so almost all of my free time I always go outside to find and feed poor animal such as cats, dogs, rabbits etc. One day had a huge natural disaster, storms and lightning that cause particular sorts of damage such as destruction the big trees and some trees got fire. In the next day after storms and lightning gone. I went outside as usual and across the huge forest near by my village, I saw a tiny baby girl monkey sleep alone no mother there, she looks so cool, hungry and pitiful.

In the same day, I try hard to ask my people that they are living nearby my homeland to keep and take care of this a little baby girl monkey but they were not accepted. Because of this baby girl monkey homeless and no one take care I cannot keep her alone in the forest and I decided to take her home and growing her up as a part of my family member.

I think for one and half hours to find the proper name for her. I decided to give her a name Lola because Lola is one of the most truly international Spanish name for girls, it means enjoying hottest girl.

Support Lola via Email: yichpunreay@gmail.com

Thanks for watching.

monkey Lolapet monkeybaby monkey

Post a Comment

0 Comments