Iowa releases a brand new 2022 redistricting map | Republicans favored in 2022?

Iowa releases a brand new 2022 redistricting map | Republicans favored in 2022?

This video is my reaction to the newly proposed Iowa 2022 Congressional Map. Iowa has 4 current Representatives with 3 of them being Republicans and 1 being a Democrat. This redistricting by the Iowa state legislature has strengthened the Republicans chances at winning the house of representatives in the 2022 elections.

🔴 Channel Information 🔴
Welcome to Anth Predicts Politics, a elections focused Youtube channel where I make videos such as:

- Election Predictions
- Election Nights
- Election Results
- Election Analysis

These types of informative videos are used to explain several topics regarding upcoming elections, such as the:
- 2022 Senate elections
- 2022 House elections
- 2022 Governor elections
- 2024 Presidential race
- 2024 Republican presidential primary
- 2024 Democratic presidential primary

Some Elections I've recently covered are the:
- 2021 Virginia gubernatorial election
- 2021 New Jersey gubernatorial election
- 2021 California Recall election
- 2020 Presidential race
- 2020 Senate elections
- 2020 Governor elections
- 2020 House elections

When it comes to making my predictions I use a combination of factors including past election results, local election results, primary vote turnout, polling data, Campaign spending, campaign advertisements, Political Party Registration, states voting records and Electoral Trends.

For The Margins of victory in my election predictions videos, I have any results under 1% as tilt, results between 1-5% as lean, results 6-10% as likely and any result 10%+ as Solid.

For my Election Night videos all of my graphics are custom made by myself in editing software, I use these graphics such as county results, candidates winning, key race alerts etc. to simulate the feeling that happens on election night.

I began Anth Predicts Politics in August of 2018 just prior to the 2018 Midterm Elections. Since creating my channel I have had several videos reach over 1,000 views per video, and have around 70,000 total views since I began my channel.

I have had a very strong audience retention and audience engagement since the creation of my elections focused youtube channel.

All of my predictions and analysis are done through an objective and unbiased viewpoint so I can give my viewers my most accurate assessment as possible for the videos topic.

If any of the following topics above interest you in any way I hope you will consider subscribing to Anth Predicts Politics!

🔴 Video Hashtags 🔴
#Iowa2022
#2022Houseelections
#2022electionprediction
#2022republicans
#2022democrats

2022 elections2022 House electionsIowa 2022 house map

Post a Comment

0 Comments