coconut shell charcoal gas stove. hearth. Thilak jayasekara real thinking. polkatu gas lipa

coconut shell charcoal gas stove. hearth. Thilak jayasekara real thinking. polkatu gas lipa

coconut shell charcoal gas stove. hearth. Thilak jayasekara real thinking. I can be happy about my invention. this one is second updated. Srilanka is my country. I love my mother land. every moment I think how to help my country and my lovely people. not only Srilankan but also other countries are suffering from gas problem. so I have many idea to help ,protect, to people animal, environment .my theme is 'Real thinking, .Principle and function of the mind. The best, happiest lifestyle in the world. some new idea have been published through my you tube channel (Thilak jayasekara real thinking) . you can watch. I hope that you will follow them for the benefit of all.
I have many idea to invent I 'll activate .If you also agree my mind and charitable help me. donate me in future programs.my T.P no 0718251557.
Donation -295-2-002-4-0029859 ,J.GUNASIRI,PEOPLE'S BANK

stovecharcoal stovecharcoal starter

Post a Comment

0 Comments