NEW HOME, NEW TOWN | settling into this new chapter of my life ๐Ÿ“ฆ

NEW HOME, NEW TOWN | settling into this new chapter of my life ๐Ÿ“ฆ

Sorry I've been so M.I.A, but things have been pretty hectic while moving into my new home! Also, click the link to shop my fall wardrobe basics with @Everlane: https://go.magik.ly/ml/1bgtd/

- Then French Terry Jumpsuit: https://go.magik.ly/ml/1bhry/
- The Perform Bra: https://go.magik.ly/ml/1bhs0/
- The Perform Bike Short: https://go.magik.ly/ml/1bhs1/
- The ReLeather Court Sneaker: https://go.magik.ly/ml/1bhs2/
- The Baseball Cap (Ecru and Black): https://go.magik.ly/ml/1bhs4/
- The Cropped Blouson Top: https://go.magik.ly/ml/1bhs6/
- The Utility Barrel Pant: https://go.magik.ly/ml/1bhs7/
- The Forever Sneaker: https://go.magik.ly/ml/1bhs9/
- The ‘90s Cheeky Jean: https://go.magik.ly/ml/1bhse/
- The Diamond-Stitch Cloud Crew: https://go.magik.ly/ml/1bhsf/
- The Way-High Jean: https://go.magik.ly/ml/1bhsp/
- The Pima Micro-Rib Tank: https://go.magik.ly/ml/1bhsv/
- The Italian Leather Chelsea Boot: https://go.magik.ly/ml/1bht4/
- The Drape Trench Coat: https://go.magik.ly/ml/1bhtb/

@magiclinks #everlanepartner #magiclinks

Where I get ALL my music from- Epidemic Sound: http://share.epidemicsound.com/z8DcW

Shop my CLOSET: https://poshmark.com/closet/erynkrouse

๐ŸŒŠ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/erynkrouse/...
๐ŸŒŠ Blog: https://erynkrouse.com/blog/
๐ŸŒŠ E-mail: eryn_krouse@yahoo.com

HOME,settlingchapter

Post a Comment

0 Comments