What I Have Given You Is Even Greater - Daily Prophetic Word

What I Have Given You Is Even Greater - Daily Prophetic Word

Though there may be difficulties and trials, do not shrink back. Though there may be obstacles along your path, do not think you have taken the wrong course. Though there may be delays or resistance, do not think this is the wrong season for you. These things will all come, but what I have given you, and what I am continually giving and renewing within you, is even greater. Do not be confused as you see trials, obstacles, or delays along the way, but understand they are all valuable pieces to your individual process and journey. (1)

Even as you see stress and turmoil in your relationships, do not think you are in error, but listen to my still, small voice as I whisper in your ear, guiding and inspiring you. I will never leave you, and when you need me most I will be there for you. When you feel lost and confused I will bring the answer you need, though you may not recognize it initially. As you continue to listen to my spirit, follow my voice, and learn my ways, you will begin to recognize, not only my signature, but my specific revelation too. (2)

You will begin see from a place of perspective, no longer making assessments from confusion or speculation. It will all begin to make sense and you will discern. And as you discern you will understand, and the answers you need will be made plain to you. Do not consider yourself in error simply because of resistance, but know I am teaching, helping, and increasing you little by little, day after day. (3)

(1) Philippians 4:6, Hebrews 10:39, 2 Peter 3:9, John 16:33, Ephesians 3:20
(2) John 14:27, Psalm 55:22, John 14:26, Psalm 119:169, 2 Corinthians 4:8
(3) Colossians 3:2, 2 Corinthians 4:18, 1 John 4:1, Romans 12:2, Hebrews 5:14, Hebrews 12:1-2

𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝘁 http://www.neilvermillion.com/youtube/

neilvermilliondaily prophetic wordprophetic word for today

Post a Comment

0 Comments