I get hate oh hate From the 808 You're the fictitious 808 On God and Jesus you hate oh hate

I get hate oh hate From the 808
You're the fictitious 808
On God and Jesus you hate oh hate

I get hate oh hate From the 808
You're the fictitious 808
On God and Jesus you hate oh hate
I'm God's child, many can be it's not too late oh late
Don't follow after the devil
Don't take the bait oh bait
Or you'll be in a sorry state oh state
Cause he is not your mate oh mate
Remember that I told you save the date  oh date
Life is about God's will not fate oh fate
Jesus is the Christ is the son of God hell shall not prevail not it's gate oh gate
Kiss the son lest he be angry and ye perish from the way but don't kiss Kate oh Kate
Warn people like the prophet Nathaniel
I call him Nate oh Nate
Don't let judgement fall on your head not on your Pate oh pate
Without salvation you'll be going to hell at this rate oh rate
Better if you meet God on good terms like sister Tate oh Tate
You should Confess Christ as Lord
Now is not the time to wait oh wait

808 You'refictitious808 On

Post a Comment

0 Comments