COTTAGE CORE AND RUSTIC FALL CRAFTS | WOOD SLICE WREATH AND FABRIC DT PUMPKIN

COTTAGE CORE AND RUSTIC FALL CRAFTS | WOOD SLICE WREATH AND FABRIC DT PUMPKIN

Hi! I’m Heather. Welcome to my channel 🙂
Join me as I make three cottage core crafts! I’ll show how to make a wood slice wreath and How to make a fabric pumpkin!

This is a place for crafting, baking and cooking, home projects in our manufactured home, and homemaking with a disability and chronic pain. Join me in making your home a creative home!

3-4 videos posted each week

Business Email: Heather.danner@yahoo.com

Mailing Address: Heather Danner
Box 93
Dunkerton, IA 50626

My Facebook Page: www.Facebook.com/auntheadyscreativehome/

My Facebook Group where you can interact with other viewers and myself: Aunt Heady’s Creative Home

Instagram: www.Instagram.com/auntheadyscreativehome

Music
KineMaster

Cottage coreCottage core fall craftsDollar tree craft

Post a Comment

0 Comments