COTI Network and cotipay - incentivizing and empowering merchants and consumers

COTI Network and cotipay - incentivizing and empowering merchants and consumers

Join this channel to get access to perks:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU3CXBu1qour3IEem0t692Q/join


This was originally going to be the Flexa versus COTI part 2 video that I promised, but something really clicked for me last night during the live-stream and I figured out the part of their white-paper that didn't make sense to me. I will make the part 2, just needed to give this one it's 8 minutes with no distractions.


COTI is an ecosystem, a digital payments ecosystem. They are not doing what Flexa is doing and they are not doing it in the manner that Flexa is doing it, but their manner offers up some consumer rewards that Flexa is not going to be able to pull off. They are building loyalty between the merchant and pay-rail and I haven't seen anyone do that yet. Flexa isn't doing it. ACH isn't doing it. I know what they are going for and I approve. It might stay small, but if they get there, value.

coti crypto price predictioncoti cryptocurrencycoti crypto news

Post a Comment

0 Comments