A cry for assistance, I can’t continue to keep mute and die in silence

A cry for assistance, I can’t continue to keep mute and die in silence

Hello everyone, Please I want to genuinely let everyone know that I’m sincerely in need, My sister and I are going through so much difficulty and hardship right now, ever since we lost our parents in the space of 5 months in 2017 our lives has been completely miserable, I know it’s completely wrong and shameful asking for assistance online but honestly I can’t continue to keep mute and die in silence, I have videos of myself on my YouTube channel, we barely eat these days, I can’t remember the last time we had two square meals in a day, my sister currently has stomach ulcer as a result of constant starvation. I’d have loved to sell this phone I’m using but the phone is currently a big disaster, the screen is cracked up badly, it’s an old android phone, nobody will buy it for even $30. I’ve tried countless times to sell it so we can use the money to feed but nobody seems to be interested in it due to how bad the phone’s condition is. Please we are going through severe hardship at the moment, I’m currently battling with serious suicidal thoughts as a result of the hardship on our end, Please if you have what it takes to help us so we can at least buy some groceries and stay alive this difficult time, I’d be forever grateful 😭. I really really need your assistance.

I can be reached through my email address-
Madisonsevec@gmail.com

assistance,can’tcontinue

Post a Comment

0 Comments