What Are The Daily Life Situations Where These Formulas Are Applied{except xams}Read the description

What Are The Daily Life Situations Where These Formulas Are Applied{except xams}Read the description

He!lo this is sachith_buddarapu.. To know about the reason for this 4SECOND video..please scroll down..

...
...
...

And to the busiest persons...who are not interested to read this completly...you can check out the star (馃専) point....

I am pretty sure that who are reading this discription are having huge (Pacific Ocean 馃寠 sized) humanity and patience and also they are the coolest馃ぉ beings on this life consisting sphere....

I'm just a common person like all others..like the same daily routine a common person has...but in my 7th standard I knew that there are hundreds of videos in YOUTUBE by which we can pass the time.. So then I started watching ....but one day I knew that people are earning Name, Fame, Money and everything by using this World wide social platform called YOUTUBE.. and then I got a doubt that how do people earn money by posting just a 15-30min( or long) videos..!!?

THEN I KNEW SOMETHING..
The income of the YouTubers is completely dependent upon the Viewers...and I found some thing.....

IF VIEWERS INCREASE......then LIKES INCREASE....SHARES INCREASE....also SUBSCRIBERS INCREASE....as you all know income also increases馃槑..

then I thought..why should I be the in the set which consists only the VIEWERS..? why can't in the union of both sets which consists Both Viewers and Subscribers...

so I started my journey towards you (I mean the world 馃榿) by this small ( it is very small) video...

IF ANYTHING IN MY {WRITTEN} SPEECH HURTS YOU THEN PLEASE APOLOGIZE ME....

馃専AND also about this video..... this is just a question which I am posting to know that where these {hardest to remember} formulas are used in our daily routine lives other than exams,tests,etc...

THANK YOU... FOR READING THIS DISCRIPTION...

WAITING FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS... {AND ALSO COMMENT On HOW IS MY ENGLISH馃榿馃榿}


...YOURS (somewhat) sincerely..... Sachith.馃
...
...
...
...
...

My Insta I'd. smart__kiddo

Facebook and Twitter accounts are not in use馃槓馃槃

DailySituationsWhere

Post a Comment

0 Comments