Is TESLA FSD Subscription Worth $199? Watch Before You Buy!

Is TESLA FSD Subscription Worth $199? Watch Before You Buy!

This video is my own opinion of whether or not the new TESLA Full Self Driving monthly subscription is worth $199 a month plus tax. I purchased the subscription as soon as it came available and in this video I describe my own experiences with each feature, and if I think it's worth money at all. Also, I show you how to decide if it's ALSO worth it to you. This is a decision that has to be made by each person. There's not just one right answer!!!! Please grab pen and paper and write down the pro's and con's for yourself, as I describe them for me! Enjoy!

#Tesla #teslafullselfdrivingsubscription #FSD #fsdsubscription
Tesla referral link for supercharge miles: https://www.tesla.com/referral/sara62053

Tesla FSD subscriptionTesla full self drivingFSD

Post a Comment

0 Comments