ASMR Roleplay | Sleeping With Your Best Friend's Sister | F4M (Childhood Friends) (Cuddling)

ASMR Roleplay | Sleeping With Your Best Friend's Sister | F4M (Childhood Friends) (Cuddling)

After your new job fails, you decide city life isn't for you, and you've returned to the place you grew up. It's been a while, and you decide to crash with your best friend's sister for the night.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡
♡Hear all my exclusive content on Patreon! ♡ Come support me!♡ https://www.patreon.com/fawniva ♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

This F4M ASMR roleplay / audio rp contains childhood friends, your best friend's sister, a southern accent, ambience, cuddling, meeting, and sleeping.

Full title: ASMR Roleplay | Sleeping With Your Best Friend's Sister | F4M (Childhood Friends) (Cuddling) (Reuniting) (Southern Accent) (Ambience)

Hi! I'm Fawniva, and I make ASMR roleplays / audio rp for your enjoyment! I can be your girlfriend, your wife, your childhood friend, just about anything! I have a soft spoken and mature voice, so I do enjoy doing a lot of comfort audios. I think my content is best suited for anxiety relief, comfort, and as a sleep aid, but feel free to use it however you please! I absolutely love making these ASMR roleplays, and I hope to keep improving my skill and get to know my audience as much as possible. Catch me on Discord and have a chat!

#asmr #asmrroleplay #femaleasmr

best friend's sisteryour best friends sistersister

Post a Comment

0 Comments